Jan 2, 2012

Countdown To Student Teaching

16 days remain until my first day of student teaching.  After successfully completing 3 1/2 years of my undergraduate degree, all means nothing without a successful completion to this semester of work.  Needless to say, the next two weeks will be spent in mental preparation for what I hope will be the #1 most important learning experience of my college career.

Each week over the next 4 months or so there will be a post in a new blog entitled "Student Teaching - Beginning a Career in Learning" which will detail the highs and lows of the semester.

image - coloradoea.org

Here's to the beginning of something exciting and new!

-MB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mat,
Take it from someone that just finished student teaching....your going to have a very eventful semester. This was the most stressful, frustrating, and rewarding semester of my entire college career. You will learn so much that it may become overwhelming at times. The best advice I can give is to keep your head up, stay organized, and try to accept criticism.

Trust me it goes by really fast and in the end you will miss your kids. I sure do at least

Best of Luck
Ashley Fountaine